CookieCon Swag Winners

26 Nov

Thanks to all who entered! And thank you for all of the birthday wishes for Lorene! She enjoyed reading them.  I hope everybody had a happy Thanksgiving!  Here are the winners:

Michele J
wow! such great sponsors and it sounded like a super event. Definitely going to try and make the next CookieCon!!

Jennifer
Great assortment of goodies! Would love to be lucky enough to win some.

Leigh Ann Shaner
So bummed that I missed it, but will definitely make plans for next year!

Abigail Maartens
Congratulations on a successful Cookie Con! The blogging world has been singing your praises, you must be very proud to have brought all the amazing cookie people together. Would love to receive a bundle of goodies – will help cheer up the grey UK autumn!

Lindy
I would have loved to have gone to CookieCon, maybe next time! It is a long way from Australia, so having it somewhere easy to get to (West Coast) and plenty of notice on the dates would be great :) The Homespun Christmas Tree is gorgeous and the pixie dust shaker is just a fantastic idea!!

Glenda Zavadil
Happy Birthday, Lorene!
I wasn’t able to attend CookieCon…bummer! What a great group of people gathering together to make cookies!! I can’t wait until I am able to attend!
Happy Thanksgiving and Happy Cookie Making!!

Sarah Reyna
how awesome is that. so nice of you to share…thank you…

Natalie Byrd
Didn’t get to come to CookieCon this year:( Hope to make the next one! Happy Birthday Ms. Lorene!

I’ve sent an email to all of the winners so look for that. If you’re on this list and you don’t see an email, email us at contact at karenscookies dot net with your shipping address.

I hope to see lots of you at the next CookieCon! We have scouted out venues, and will have more information about the next one soon, so keep an eye on the web site (www.CookieCon.net). We’ll put updates there as soon as we have some definite information.

Happy Monday!

12 Responses to “CookieCon Swag Winners”

1. Deborah November 26, 2012 at 1:33 pm #

Congratulations everyone! What fun prizes. Hope Mike’s mommy had a wonderful b-day.

2. Jennifer November 26, 2012 at 2:42 pm #

Thank you very much, Karen! Feel very lucky now knowing this news. And happy belated birthday to Mike’s mom~

3. sue @ cakeballs, cookies and more November 28, 2012 at 7:09 am #

ya for the winners, what a great give away:)

4. Chris November 28, 2012 at 10:25 pm #

Congrats to the winners!

5. www.youtube.com October 15, 2013 at 5:47 am #

Hey! Do you know if they make any plugins to protect against hackers?
    I’m kinda paranoid about losing everything I’ve
    worked hard on. Any suggestions?

6. Neida February 15, 2014 at 7:37 am #

It also features an HDMI port for watching movies in HD quality. Getting into the core components of some laptops is almost like solving a puzzle.

7. www.design21sdn.com March 3, 2014 at 10:06 am #

My developer is trying to persuade me to move to .net from PHP.
    I have always disliked the idea because of the costs.
    But he’s tryiong none the less. I’ve been using
    WordPress on a number of websites for about a year and am worried about switching to another platform.

I have heard very good things about blogengine.net.
    Is there a way I can transfer all my wordpress content
    into it? Any kind of help would be greatly appreciated!

8. intensedebate.com March 5, 2014 at 1:40 am #

This is the right website for everyone who hopes to find out about this topic.
    You realize a whole lot its almost hard to argue with you (not that I really would want to…HaHa).
    You definitely put a fresh spin on a subject that’s been written about for decades.

Wonderful stuff, just wonderful!

9. Javier March 11, 2014 at 2:08 am #

Unquestionably believe that which you said. Your favorite reason seemed
    to be on the web the easiest thing to be aware of. I say to you, I certainly get
    irked while people think about worries that they plainly don’t know about.
    You managed to hit the nail upon the top and also defined out the whole thing without having side-effects , people could take a
    signal. Will likely be back to get more.
    Thanks

10. mobile games April 11, 2014 at 2:36 am #

When some one searches for his necessary thing, therefore he/she wishes to be available that in detail, thus that thing
    is maintained over here.

11. telecharger subway surfers April 21, 2014 at 3:24 am #

Hello! I’ve been following your weblog for some time now and finally got
    the courage to go ahead and give you a shout out from Huffman Texas!
    Just wanted to mention keep up the excellent work!

12. watch game of thrones online free May 19, 2014 at 11:28 am #

Hi there, constantly i used to check web site posts here in the early hours in the morning, as i love to gain knowledge of more and more.